There are many ways to donate to Elizabeth Fry Society of Saskatchewan! By supporting us, you're supporting women and families participate in programs and services throughout Saskatchewan. We sincerely appreciate any contribution you are able to make.
- Send a one-time donation or monthly contribution through Canada Helps.
- Mail or drop off a cheque addressed to Elizabeth Fry Society of Saskatchewan at 205-1120 20th Street West, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 0Y8.
Donations $20 and higher will receive a charitable tax receipt.
We gladly accept gently worn women's clothing & jackets of all sizes.
We also accept the following items:
- Shampoos and conditioners (hotel sized, regular size)
- Deodorant sticks (NO roll-on or spray types)
- Body wash/shower gel
- Body lotion
- Feminine pads
- Panties (all sizes needed)
- Journal notebooks (Without coil bindings)
The clothing donations we receive supply our Thursday Clothing Cafe where women in the community are able to browse through the donations and pick 10 items free of charge.